Thursday, April 14, 2011 Room Essentials® Plaid Pillowcase Set - Brown Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I need a LOT of pillows and often have 6 on the bed at any one time. So I then have to buy lots of matching pairs of pillowcases alone. I was delighted to find these ones so cheap. I must say my expectations were low. For the price I expected pilling or fading. Imagine my surprise when after a month of constant use with 4 launderings,they are as perfect as when I first put them on. Still smooth and crisp,no excessive wrinkling out of the dryer and no fading! I love these! The plaid is a dark brown and light grayish colour with white and matches my chocolate brown decor perfectly.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Room Essentialsandreg; Plaid Pillowcase Set - Brown
Want to buy Room Essentialsandreg; Plaid Pillowcase Set - Brown at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: