Body Pillow Case
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on body pillow case
msgbarbottom

Monday, February 7, 2011 Pure 100% Silk Pillowcase for Beauty Sleep Navy Queen Standard Review

Pure 100% Silk Pillowcase for Beauty Sleep Navy Queen Standard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had this a few months and laundered it weekly. It's holding up beautifully and feels as lovely as when I first got it. It perfectly fits my queen pillows with the envelop closure staying nicely closed. I machine wash it cold and line dry. It dries very quickly. The color shown is true.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pure 100% Silk Pillowcase for Beauty Sleep Navy Queen Standard

Product Description:
Great Beauty product for hair and face. Direct Import price, no middle men!

Buy Now

Want to buy Pure 100% Silk Pillowcase for Beauty Sleep Navy Queen Standard at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment