Wednesday, February 2, 2011 DreamSacks Silk Pocket Pillowcase Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)So far, seems to do okay for both (I'm a Curly Girl, and silk and satin pillowcases are useful to reduce hair frizz; I'm middle-aged, and my face creases in rather disturbing ways if the cotton pillowcase creases).
The color I got, sage, is depicted accurately in the color swatch above. Nice feel. Fits my queen-sized pillows just fine. The hanging case, which I never use, is not distracting, like I thought it would be. I just tuck it in. I put this over my 1200 count Egyptian Cotton pillowcase in sage, and it matches the rest of my bedsheets/cases.
I've washed it three times in with the sheets, cold water wash, regular heat dry. I don't know if that's a bad idea, but it's holding up fine, so far.
I got these for five bucks less than the stated price of 24 now, with free shipping, too; and that was right here last year. If the price goes below 20, I'll buy another, otherwise, I'll make the two I got last time work as long as possible.
Enjoy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: DreamSacks Silk Pocket Pillowcase
Product Description:
Made of habotai silk, this roomy pillowcase folds into a sewn-in pocket. Rest your head on a clean case, no matter where you sleep. Fits standard and king-size pillows. According to silk lore, sleeping on a silk pillow case prevents "bed head" and slows the onset of wrinkles.Easy care: hand or machine wash, cool water, gentle cycle, mild soap. Hang to dry. They air dry quickly.20" x 32" 1.4 ounces.Please note:SOLD ONE PER PACKAGE.
Want to buy DreamSacks Silk Pocket Pillowcase at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: