Body Pillow Case
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on body pillow case
msgbarbottom

Monday, January 31, 2011 DreamSacks Habotai Silk Pillowcases Review

DreamSacks Habotai Silk Pillowcases
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have heard great things about silk pillow cases. I got them for two reasons 1) they are supposed to reduce "bed head" 2) I need black or dark pillow cases. The first night it worked great no bed head. The rest of the nights its been a bit reduced. But I really like them because they don't get too hot and they feel great. But I did think they were "satiny" or shiney they are not, they are washed silk that velvety feel. I like them. I just wish I didn't have to wait so long when I ordered them. One last comment I am not sure if I am a restless sleeper but my pillow case keeps "riding up" so I have to straighten it a lot.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DreamSacks Habotai Silk Pillowcases

Product Description:
Silk lore has it that sleeping on a silk pillowcase prevents "bed head" and slows the onset of wrinkles. Best of all, silk feels wonderful next to your skin.An extra set to match our DreamSack silk sheets. Made from 15 momme sandwashed habotai silk. Sold in sets of two.

Leave a Comment