Body Pillow Case
msgbartop
Honest consumer review on body pillow case
msgbarbottom

Friday, September 17, 2010 Newpoint 100-Percent Cotton Pillow Review

Newpoint 100-Percent Cotton Pillow
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read the two reviews for this body pillow and I figured I'd try it out.The reason I needed a new body pillow was because I was allergic to the dust mites in my old (read old old old) one and I was looking for something that, as one person says, transfers the internal plush easily.This pillow DOES NOT do this.It was EXTREMELY full and kept it's shape the entire night I used it.If you are needing something to prop up against your back, this would be the pillow for you as it retains it's shape perfectly.If you are looking for something a bit thinner and more squishable, I wouldn't recommend this pillow.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Newpoint 100-Percent Cotton Pillow

Product Description:
Newpoint soft 233-thread-count, 100-percent cotton, 20 by 54 pillows. Machine wash. Each body pillow is filled with a hypoallergenic poly fiberfill. This e by tra comfortable body pillow adds luxurious comfort to any bed or sleeping surface. It is huggable and shapeable and allows you find that most comfortable sleeping position.

Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Want to buy Newpoint 100-Percent Cotton Pillow at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

Leave a Comment