Sunday, September 26, 2010 MARRIKAS 300TC Egyptian Cotton PillowCase Pair (2) STANDARD SOLID TAUPE Review
Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I was a little nervous about buying pillow cases sight unseen from amazon, but these cases really did the job!They are very soft, the color is great, and for $15 you really cant go wrong with the set.I have the solid taupe and the color is a nice brown with a slight sheen to it.Again, I was really pleased with the purchase and may even be ordering some more soon!.
Enjoy!
Click Here to see more reviews about: MARRIKAS 300TC Egyptian Cotton PillowCase Pair (2) STANDARD SOLID TAUPE
Product Description:
One Pair (2) Standard cases measuring 21x32. Color SOLID TAUPE. Enjoy the lavish feel and comfort of 300TC pure Egyptian cotton fabric that gets softer with each washing. Matching sheet sets available in my other Amazon listings.
Want to buy MARRIKAS 300TC Egyptian Cotton PillowCase Pair (2) STANDARD SOLID TAUPE at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below: